Re: a visad app/applet that behaves in ways I don't understand

  • To: BAlexander@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: a visad app/applet that behaves in ways I don't understand
  • From: Ng Say Teong <nst@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 12:34:15 +1100 (AEDT)
Hi Ben,

I have run your code in HP Visualize (P750C), and the problem
you described did not exists. This, as I understand, was because
the application was running fast enough, and that (perhaps) no
interruption could take place.

However, I have taken the liberty of doing some modification to
make the program more efficient. (As you would see in those
commented area with "!!NST" on it). Hopefully this would help.

The catch is to do all the once-off initialisation in the
constructor. I have done this only to the more obvious portion
of you code. I am sure you could do more.

The modified code is attached here for your reference. HOPE they
are of any use to you.

cheers

Ng Say Teong