Re: Delaunay and Java3D

> I cannot see any error in what you are doing, but often face
> similar mysteries in my own work.  All you can do is experiment
> with different permutations and print out a lot of numbers,
> trying to understand the relation with the picture, until you
> solve it.

Ok, I think I got it,
The VisAd Geometry is stored in a TriangleStripArray, in my Example I had
7 Points, which would build 6 Triangle with a complete of 18 Vertices as I
thought. I fact the GeometryArray has 20 Vertices (I forgot to change the
last two). But why do I need 20 Vertices to build a TriangleStripArray
with 6 Triangles?

Again, many thanks for your help, I really appreciated your fast and
professional answers, thank God there is a thing like the Interent and
e-mail.