Re: Resampling problems

Eugene,

> This is the exception we get:
>
> java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException:
> java.lang.NullPointerException
>         at visad.Irregular1DSet.valueToInterp(Irregular1DSet.java:126)
>         at visad.FlatField.resample(FlatField.java:3234)
> <snip>

It looks like Irregular1DSet.java:126 is:

    for (int j=0; j<indices.length; j++) {

and its hard to imagine how indices is null, looking at how
Irregular1DSet.valueToInterp() is called.  I suggest that you
run in jdb, 'catch java.lang.NullPointerException', and see
what you can figure out about what variable is null and how
it got to be null.

Alternatively, you could send me your application including
data so I can run it.