Re: converting HSV to RGB

Thank you Bill for your promt response.

I still try to understand the principles of VisAD. That's the reason why I
have got further basic questions.

I want to put two indepented variables on the same 2D display. The
ScalarMap to Display.Hue is used to represent the expection- and the
ScalarMap to Display.Saturation  is used to represent the error
values. As I've written in my last mail I want to convert this HSV values
back to RGB. How can I generate the arrays of HSV values without using the
Display.HSV ? Or is there another solution to pass the values to the
toReference() method ?

Patrick