converting HSV to RGB

Hi

Maybe somebody can give me a short answer on following questions.

1. In the BaseColorControl class there is a method for initializing RGB
colormap to HSV Values. Now, is it possible to convert the HSV values
back to RGB again ?

2. I also have got  problems with the getTable method. After defining the
display as follows, the getTable() methods return a NullPointerException.

ScalarMap colMap = new ScalarMap(col, Display.XAxis);
ScalarMap rowMap = new ScalarMap(row, Display.YAxis);
ScalarMap expMap = new ScalarMap(exp, Display.Hue);
ScalarMap errMap = new ScalarMap(err, Display.Saturation);
ConstantMap constMap = new ConstantMap(1.0f, Display.Value);

display.addMap(colMap);
display.addMap(rowMap);
display.addMap(expMap);
display.addMap(errMap);
display.addMap(constMap);

..
..

ColorControl saturationControl = (ColorControl)errMap.getControl();
float[][] saturation = saturationControl.getTable();

ColorControl hueControl = (ColorControl)expMap.getControl();
float[][] hue = hueControl.getTable();

Thanks

Patrick