Re: A beginner question

Carlos,

Chances are, you are using JDK 1.3.  Check the visad\Makefile.WinNT file.
You'll notice that there are three lines that must be commented out for the
compile to work properly with JDK 1.3.  Once you comment out these lines, you
can run "nmake -f Makefile.WinNT recompile".

Alternatively, from a command prompt at your VisAD directory, you can do:
   move visad\*.class .
   move cluster\visad\cluster\*.class cluster
   move collab\visad\collab\*.class collab
   rmdir visad
   rmdir cluster\visad\cluster
   rmdir cluster\visad
   rmdir collab\visad\collab
   rmdir collab\visad

Let the list know if you have any more problems.

-Curtis