Re: "RendererVector must be empty"

  • Subject: Re: "RendererVector must be empty"
  • From: Paul Gifford <pgg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2000 16:11:07 -0600
  Thanks guys...that took care of the problem.  I'm happy to report that
the rest of the application is now working as it should as well.
Ahhhh...nothing like going home on a Friday after solving a nagging
problem.  I'm sure I'll be back next week with fresh ones though :)

--

Paul Gifford, Capt, USAF

303-497-6556 voice
303-497-6513 fax