Re: Creating Overlays

Hi Say,

> . . .
> At the moment, I have difficulty in acertaining the sequence of
> rendering the data in the 2D display to ensure certain image stay
> on top.
> . . .

Three things govern this order:

1. Data are rendered in the order in which they were passed
to DisplayImpl.addReference() or DisplayImpl.addReferences().

2. In a DisplayImplJ2D, renderinsg with images and polygons
are done before renderings with points and lines, so that
for example map outlines are visible over images.

3. In a DisplayImplJ3D with TwoDDisplayRendererJ3D, renderings
with points and lines are located slightly in front of
renderings with images and polygons, for the same motive as
item 2.