Re: Access to Coordinates

Hi Gopal

Suppose you have a class VisADTest. The following
codes could help you what you need.

public class VisADTest implements DisplayListener{

DisplayImpl display;
float lat,lon;

//codes....................

public void displayChanged( DisplayEvent de )
{

  if (de.getId() == DisplayEvent.MOUSE_PRESSED_CENTER) {

       DisplayRenderer dr = display.getDisplayRenderer();
       lat = (float)dr.getDirectAxisValue(RealType.Latitude);
       lon = (float)dr.getDirectAxisValue(RealType.Longitude);

  }
}

// codes.....

}// end of class

Cheers
Ko Ko

--
Bureau of Meteorology Conference Email Account  (replies are not
private)