Re: 3D Display Error

Hi Tan Toh Fei,

> I try to run the tutorial programs in windows NT 4.0 and I have a problem to
> execute the 3D graph. (2D is alright). what shall be the problem? Thank you.
>
> Error Message:

>         at P3_09.main(P3_09.java:98)
>
> P/S: The OpenGL.DLL file is in proper directory. Do I need DirectX from
> Microsoft to generate the 3D graph?

This is a mystery, because line 98 of P3_09.java is a comment:

    //                           double first2, double last2, lengthY)

and cannot be the location of a NullPointerException.  Such
an Exception would probably not be caused by an incorrect
OpenGL or DirectX installation.  Can you please tell what
line of code is line 98 in your copy of P3_09.java?