beginner question

Hello Visad Users.

I'm learning visad for the first time.  I had found that is an excellet
tool for my work but I can't find how to do some things I need.  Please
could somebody answer this questions:

1.  I Load a satellite image as a funcion
(x,y)->(band1,band2,...,band7).  When I display the image using
DisplayImplJ2D it is deformated into a scuare but I want it to be
dispayed as a rectangle because my image is rectangular.  How can I made
it?

2.  I want to interactively paint cirlcles or other shapes over the
dispalyed image.  Can I do it? How?

Thanks VisAD gurus

Ricardo Mantilla
--- Begin Message ---
Hello Visad Users.

I'm learning visad for the first time.  I had found that is an excellet
tool for my work but I can't find how to do some things I need.  Please
could somebody answer this questions:

1.  I Load a satellite image as a funcion
(x,y)->(band1,band2,...,band7).  When I display the image using
DisplayImplJ2D it is deformated into a scuare but I want it to be
dispayed as a rectangle because my image is rectangular.  How can I made
it?

2.  I want to interactively paint cirlcles or other shapes over the
dispalyed image.  Can I do it? How?

Thanks VisAD gurus

Ricardo Mantilla

--- End Message ---