Simulation Visualization

Hi,

I'm thinking of using VisAD for run-time visualization as part of a
simulation framework. The simulation is "tick-based" such that some
computation occurs each tick, data is generated and then visualized. So
the visualization is dynamic and updated each tick. From a brief scan
through the mailing list archives it looks like VisAD would be suited
for this. Is it? Has anybody done anything similar?

I have been using sequence charts and bar graphs from JClass, but they
aren't giving me the flexibilty I need.

thanks,

Nick

--