Re: problems with examples

Tagir,

VisAD does not yet support Java3D 1.2.  Try switching from the beta
back to Java3D 1.1.3.  I'm not even sure Java3D 1.2 beta is compatible
with JDK 1.2... you might need to be running the JDK 1.3 beta for it
to work properly.  But the safest course would be to stick with
JDK 1.2 and Java3D 1.1.

Curtis