HDF5 adapter: open second file

Bill, et al.,

The Speradsheet always fails when I try to open the second file.
For example, it works when I first open an HDF5 file, float2Darray.h5.
Then I open another HDF5 file double2Darray.h5. The spreadsheet
fails. The exception is visad.TypeException: ScalarType: name already used.

Does it mean I cannot use the same type name for different data files ?
The domain names of a plain data array are given autimatically as
dim1, dim2, ..., etc. Surely there will be some name overlap for different
data sets/files. What can I do to resolve this name conflict without change
the way I name the domains (dim1, dim2, ...) ?

Thanks,

Peter Xiangchi Cao
Tel. (217) 244-3830
Fax. (217) 244-1987