FloatSet(MathType type)

Bill, et al.,

I want to create a floatset using the FloatSet(MathType type).
for a n-dimension float data. What will be this MathType. I
know the type must be a RealType, a RealTupleType or a SetType.
But how to create such a type for the FloatSet ? I couldn't find any
example code the the docs. Could you write a few lines of example
code to construct a type for me.

By the way, the Spreadsheet can read HDF5 integer dataset now.
I didn't change anything in the visad package except I registed the
HDF5 adaptor in DefaultFamily.buildList(). If you guys can add a function
call to allow users to register user-defined adaptor, I even don't need
to touch the visad package.

Thanks,

Peter Xiangchi Cao
Tel. (217) 244-3830