Re: wind barbs

Julien Chastang wrote:

> Hello.
>
> In the visad javadoc there are some methods that pertain to wind barbs.
> These methods include:
>
> BarbManipulationRendererJ2D
> BarbManipulationRendererJ3D
> BarbRendererJ2D
> BarbRendererJ3D
>
> Does anyone have code that actually displays wind barbs with visad using
> these methods? If yes, could someone send me some examples of such code?
>
> I was unable to find any examples in the visad source code examples
> directory.
>
> Thank you for your help.
> --
> Julien

Hello Juelien

There is a main method  available in each of the following
classes.

BarbManipulationRendererJ3D
BarbManipulationRendererJ2D
BarbRendererJ2D
BarbRendererJ3D

So you can run (visad\bom>java visad.bom.BarbManipulationRendererJ3D),
and also study codes regarding wind barbs creations and manipulations.

All of the above classes can be found in visad\bom\     .

Ko Ko

--
Bureau of Meteorology Conference Email Account  (replies are not private)