setSamples() array error

Hello all,

I was rearranging my code so that instead of a Set, I would store my
values in a FlatField (resulting in a scatterpoint diagram).  This worked
just fine, until I decided to increase the size of my dataset.

The graph resulting from the Set data turned out just fine; however, the
code with the FlatField gave me this exception at runtime:

visad.FieldException: setSamples: bad array length
        at java.lang.Throwable.fillInStackTrace(Native Method)
        at java.lang.Throwable.fillInStackTrace(Compiled Code)
        at java.lang.Throwable.<init>(Compiled Code)
        at java.lang.Exception.<init>(Compiled Code)
        at visad.VisADException.<init>(VisADException.java:41)
        at visad.FieldException.<init>(FieldException.java:34)
        at visad.FlatField.setSamples(Compiled Code)
        at visad.FlatField.setSamples(FlatField.java:631)
        at ScatterPoint.main(Compiled Code)

Now, when I increased the size of my dataset, I also had to increase the
size of the array called flightPath[] from 1000 to 1600 nodes.  When I
decrease the array size back to 1000, the exception does not show up, and
my graph displays as normal.