Label the axes of a 3-D graph

Thanks to all of the wonderful help I've received from this mailing list,
I've finally managed to create a 3-D graph of flight path data. The
setRange() method had to be invoked to display the information well--I
only figured that out recently.

The next thing I'd like to be able to do is to label the axes of the
graph.  I noticed Test26 looked very similar to what I want to do, but
after looking over the code I couldn't figure out which section of it was
responsible for the labeling.

As always, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Vikram Vatsa <v.vatsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Computer Sciences Corporation