Re: How to execute GoesCollaboration Application

>I installed VisAD ver.2(Java Version) in the  Windows98. When I ran
>the execution file "java" like "java GoesCollaboration", the error
>messages were as follows;
>
>Exception in thread in "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
>GoesCollaboration
>(wrong name: visad/paoloa/GoesCollaboration)
>  at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass0(Native Method)
>  at ....
>  at ....
>
>Could you let me know how to run it?
>Thank you very much.

Even if your CLASSPATH is set correctly, you have to run:
   java visad.paoloa.GoesCollaboration
for the application to execute, since the GoesCollaboration application
belongs to the "visad.paoloa" package.

Of course, it would still probably be a good idea to double-check your
CLASSPATH to make sure it's right.

-Curtis