Getting Help on Visad SpreadSheet

Dear Bill Hibbart,

With reference to the e-mail dated  24 June 1999, I downloaded the latest
version of Visad package and compiled it successfully. But I encountered a
problem in executing the SpreadSheet Application.

Problem encountered:

I'm working on Windows98 environment in my home computer. I tried to execute
the application using 'java -mx64m visad.ss.SpreadSheet' but it gave the
message,

"cannot construct spreadsheet cells. A remote error occurred: Listen failed on
port:0; nested exception is: java.net.SocketException: Option unsupported by
protocol: create"

My home computer is not connected to a network. But in my computer in the
University which is working on WindowsNT environment I was able to execute the
SpreadSheet application without any error and it is connected to the network.
But in the Display menu 'Java3D' is disabled, although I have installed
Java3D, and the icons are not visible in the button bar.

Please be kind enough to support me in this situation.
Thanking you,

Yours sincerely,
S.D Senaratne

N.B
I have sent this email previously. But I didn't get the support.