Re: Spread Sheet Mouse Listeners

Hi Bill and Rick,

To get Swing to produce heavyweight popup menus to display over a
canvas3d try:

    // Make sure we use heavyweight popup menus
    JPopupMenu.setDefaultLightWeightPopupEnabled(false);

early in the program and any popup menus created after that will be
heavyweight. JDK1.2 has a bug with cascaded heavyweight popups but that
appears to be fixed in JDK1.2.2.

Tim.

--
Tim Stevenson