DisplayImplJ3D/DataRenderer

Hello,

I've succeeded in implementing a scatter 3-D plot of the flight path of an
airplane.  What I would like to be able to do now is to find a way to
draw a continuous line through all of the points such that it represents
the actual flight path.

Looking through the section on visualization in the Developer's Guide, I
must admit to being a bit confused.  I'm not sure whether I should add
some different scalar maps to my DisplayImplJ3D or try to extend the
DataRenderer class.  Or perhaps I'm off-target and need to focus on
something else entirely?

I would greatly appreciate any guidance that could be thrown my way.

Vikram Vatsa <v.vatsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Computer Sciences Corporation