Re: newbie question

Hi Matthew,

Sorry to say that you tripped over a bug that we discovered
yesterday (actually, Doug Lindholm discovered it) but have
not fixed yet.

This has been a bad week for VisAD, with me away from my desk
at JavaOne (and very busy), and Curtis also away from work.
So we are not able to test the way we usually do, and are
very rushed in our work.  Things will stablize next week when
I am back at work, I promise.

Meanwhile I have put the fix for your problem in the VisAD
source and class file distributions, but have no way to
thoroughly test.