Re: Volume Scaling into the display

Hi Jose,

> As you know, when a volume is mapped to a display, it fills
> all the display (by default). Is there any method to avoid
> this? How can I make consecutive mappings and unmappings of
> volumes keep the aspect relation between the overall display
> and the individual volumes?

You need to call setRange() explicitly for the ScalarMaps to
XAxis, YAxis and ZAxis.  This sets the range of values that
fill the box dimensions, for RealTypes mapped to the axes,
If you don't call setRange() explicitly, then the system calls
it implicitly using the actual range of values found in
displayed data objects (this is called autoscaling).