Mouse Interactions with VisAD

Hi,

I am new to Visad and Java. I am writing a program to visualize some
isosurface. We would like to get an active interface. That
is, in response to users moving mouse, our program will generate
control events implicitly according to current mouse location. Thus,
my program needs to be informed whenever the mouse is moved. The
DefaultDisplayRenderJ3D class supports some mouse interactions. How can I
define my own mouse interactions using Java3D or other packages? Thanks.

Yuan