setPointMode doesn't work anymore... :-(

Hi,

My application is has now a function type like
(x,y) -> (elevation, alpha_value, other).

The new thing is the alpha value, which make missing values invisible
(or, better, transparent). The problem is, when I click Point Mode on
the GraphicsModeWidget I get a black display. I haven't changed anything
regarding other stuff, just added a Display.Alpha Map. Where's the
catch?

Another question, when I switch the colour tables on the fly (with
ColorControl.setTable()), I get an ArrayIndexOutofBounds Exception. Is
it possible to resize the colour table, without having to reconstruct
the display? Or should I stick to a standard colour table size?

Thanks,

Ugo