Re: newbie; merging Test30.java and Simple.java

Hi Armin,

The only thing that makes this tricky is getting rid of
logic in Simple.java.  I haven't tried this, but I'd say:

1. Get rid of CellImpl constructor and replace it with the
   statement:
     image_ref.setData(image_sequence);

2. Add a statement
     display.addMap(new ScalarMap(hour_type, Display.Animation));
  after
    RealType hour_type = . . .

Optionally, you could get rid of the VisADSlider stuff.

Another way to do this is just to import the images.nc file into
the SpreadSheet, and use its point-and-click user interface to
construct mappings:

  x -> X Axis
  y -> Y Axis
  Time -> Z Axis