Vis5D data on NT

I'm not up to porting the native code for the Vis5D file adapter to my
NT box at this time. (I'm eagerly awaiting the completion of Java 3D for
Linux. Steve Byrne of Blackdown told me at Linux World a couple of weeks
ago that the Java 3D port should
be ready in a couple of weeks!) I'd like to get some MM5 data that we
currently have in Vis5D format into VisAD. Does anyone have the Vis5D
file adapter built for NT that I could grab?

Thanks,
Doug

| Doug Lindholm, Software Engineer          |  E-mail: lind@xxxxxxxx   |
| Research Applications Program             |   Phone: 303-497-8374    |
| National Center for Atmospheric Research  |                          |
| P.O. Box 3000                             |     There's no place     |
| Boulder, Colorado 80307-3000              |        like $HOME        |