Re: field over irreg3d grid

Hi Randy,

Your program runs OK if you change:

FunctionType fnType = new FunctionType(MathType.stringToType("Set(x, y, z)")
                                       rangeTemp);

to:

FunctionType fnType = new FunctionType(MathType.stringToType("(x, y, z)"),
                                       rangeTemp);

By the way, we are very busy right now preparing for the American
Meteorological Society meeting in Dallas next week.  If anyone on
the list is there, please stop by the Wisconsin booth and we can
talk about VisAD and/or Vis5D.

whibbard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  608-263-4427  fax: 608-263-6738