Re: dimensionality

Tom,

In the above message, you wrote:

> Maybe.  If I have pressure (mb) and multiply it by wind speed (kts),
> I'd like to get the result in joules/cm2

Well... you'll get it in joules/m^2 -- but you can convert it to
anything you want.  If you have a preferred display quantity for that
kind of quantity (e.g. "joules/cm2") then the system should be able to
automatically convert to it.

> ...and also know that I'm dealing with is "energy per unit area."

There's no way, at present, to ask a Unit for its dimensionality.  Such
a capability could be easily added, however.

--------