Re: Problem with new message

Curtis Rueden <curtis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Because there are compatibility problems between Java3D and
>JDK 1.2 RC 1 right now, VisAD is designed to work with
>JDK 1.2 beta 4 only.  Installing JDK 1.2 beta 4 will solve
>your problem.  Please let visad-list know if you have any
>other problems or questions.
>
>-Curtis
>--
>Curtis Rueden <curtis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, (608) 262-7288
>VisAD home page:  http://www.ssec.wisc.edu/~billh/visad.html

Well, I could be wrong, but it seems that difference between JDK 1.2 RC 1
and beta 4 can be overcome  by changing source (from sun.con.util.java.swing
to javax.swing) I got a java program from Sun website doing the transformation.
You can use it like 'PackageRenamer *.java' after compiling this file which I
attach
in this email. Compiling and RMIC were successful so far, but I didn't do rest
of them.
Wish me luck.

Tae-Sung Shin