visad compile error

Hi,

I tried to compile visad and got the following errors:

*** Building in java3d
AVControlJ3D.java:30: Package javax.media.j3d not found in import.
import javax.media.j3d.*;
       ^
DefaultDisplayRendererJ3D.java:32: Package javax.media.j3d not found in
import.
import javax.media.j3d.*;
       ^
DefaultDisplayRendererJ3D.java:33: Package javax.vecmath not found in
import.
import javax.vecmath.*;
       ^
DisplayRendererJ3D.java:33: Package javax.media.j3d not found in import.
import javax.media.j3d.*;
       ^
DisplayRendererJ3D.java:34: Package javax.vecmath not found in import.
import javax.vecmath.*;
       ^
DefaultRendererJ3D.java:30: Package javax.media.j3d not found in import.
import javax.media.j3d.*;
       ^
RendererJ3D.java:30: Package javax.media.j3d not found in import.

I was wondering if someone can give me some pointers. Thanks a lot.

Nash'at

Nash'at Ahmad
SAIC-Applied Physics Operation