Behavior change

Equinox behaves differently with the version of visad I downloaded
today.  Previously the Documents axis would start at 0.  Now it is
labeled at 9.19.  Additionally the yellow/green dot would start out on
the Documents axis.  Now (using the same exact code) the yellow dot
starts out at the center of the surface and the green dot appears below
the surface.  Since I made no changes to the Equinox code what behavior
changed in VisAD to introduce these anomalies?  Or is this a bug in
VisAD, or does Equinox have a bug?  I can go back to the older version
of visad to fix my problem but I'm trying to stay current if possible.
Thanks in advance for any help.