Re: Java3D installed correctly?

Bill,

Unfortunately, I have installed Java3D as you indicated.
but still get the message 'no J3D in java.library.path'.
Just to make sure, here are my current CLASSPATH and
LD_LIBRARY_PATH settings and location of Java3D:

CLASSPATH=/scratch/rabin:/scratch/rabin/ucar.jar:.

LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/openwin/lib:/scratch/rabin/visad/data/vis5d:.:
/opt/SUNWspro/lib:/usr/lib:
/scratch/rabin/visad/paoloa/libGoesRetrieval.so:
/scratch/rabin/visad/paoloa/libGoesCollaboration.so:
/scratch/rabin/visad/aune/libShallowFluid.so

java3d11-beta1-solaris.bin resides in '/scratch/rabin/jdk1.2beta4/jre'.
I've executed it from there.

Have a good weekend!

-Bob