Re: Compile errors...

Sorry about these troubles.  I've been rearranging display
classes in visad and visad/java3d, in preparation for
visad/java2d.  For example, all the visad/java3d classes
all have names that end in 'J3D' now.  This means that
some of our old source files need to be cleaned out before
you unjar a new set.  I recommend that you get a fresh copy
of ftp://iris.ssec.wisc.edu/pub/visad-2.0/visad_src-2.0.jar,
then run 'make clear' in your visad directory to clear out
existing VisAD source files, then unjar visad_src-2.0.jar.
Note if you have any of your own .java source files in any
of the VisAD subdirectories, you should save these before
you run 'make clear'.  Please let me know if you continue
to have problems.
whibbard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  608-263-4427  fax: 608-263-6738

"kill cross-platform Java by growing the polluted Java market"
   - from an internal Microsoft planning document