Re: How to display single datapoints? (I'm a beginner!)

First, thanks Russ for catching my mistake.  Fast cut and
paste editing in the early AM.

Second, questions like Frank's are very welcome on this
list.  There are some users who are communicating with
me privately, and they are welcome to.  But I think
everyone can benefit from basic and advanced discussions.

By the way, I am working hard on a Java2D display option
and am rearranging the visad.java3d and visad packages
quite a bit, in order to avoid duplicating code in
visad.java2d.  None of these changes affect the API as
documented in the Developer's Guide, but they are affecting
some internal organization.

whibbard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  608-263-4427  fax: 608-263-6738

"kill cross-platform Java by growing the polluted Java market"
   - from an internal Microsoft planning document