visad.paoloa.GoesRetrieval execution problem

Hi,

I'm encountering the following problem when I execute the sample VisAD
application:

~/java/visad/visad/paoloa: java visad.paoloa.GoesRetrieval
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: visad.ReferenceActionLink: method
getDataReference()Lvisad/DataReference; not found
        at
        at visad.DisplayImpl.doAction(DisplayImpl.java:347)
        at visad.ActionImpl.run(ActionImpl.java:149)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)

Naturally, I've got the latest VisAD and GoesRetrieval stuff, and my
CLASSPATH and LD_LIBRARY_PATH are appropriately configured.

Any ideas?

--Steve