Re: error at compiling

Hi Ludovic,

Thanks for catching this error.  For some crazy reason,
RemoteServer.java and RemoteServerImpl.java each contained
the statements 'package visad;' and 'import visad.*;'.
Clearly the 'import visad.*;' is unnecessary, so you can
just remove it from RemoteServer.java and RemoteServerImpl.java.

The real mystery is why javac gave an error on your system
but does not on our Solaris and does not on our NT.

I have removed 'import visad.*;' from RemoteServer.java and
RemoteServerImpl.java in our source distribution.  Please
let me know if you continue to have problems.

whibbard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  608-263-4427  fax: 608-263-6738