traffic level on visad-list

We decided to have one mailing list that included everyone
interested in VisAD, on the assumption that everyone would
want to hear all this developer chatter.  Now that we've had
some experience with it, I'd be interested to know if people
would like to split off other lists just for announcements,
or just for questions about writing applications?

Of course, Dave Glowacki has already created visad-list-digest
that I guess provides a daily digest of messages.  But I am
open to other lists if people want them.

whibbard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  608-263-4427  fax: 608-263-6738