[tiggeusers] Forecast precipitation data

NOTE: The tiggeusers mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

*Dear sir/madam *

I am Fikadu Teshome a student in Hydraulic Engineering in Arba Minch
University, Ethiopia, East Africa.

Currently I am making preparation to work on my Msc paper on flood
forecasting in Nigeria in Niger River; Therefore I need global forecast
precipitation  data to  Niger river basin  from ECMWF datasets and
technical support as much as possible. Therefore I am hereby requesting
your kind support to inform me we links to download or attach me.

Thank you & Best Regard!!!!!
Fikadu.T
  • Search the tiggeusers archives: