Re: [tiggeusers] access to old data on the NCAR TIGGE portal

NOTE: The tiggeusers mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

Langlade,

The complete TIGGE archive at NCAR is stored on the Mass Storage System, and can be access via delayed mode request through:

http://dss.ucar.edu/datasets/ds330.0/

Additionally,
the complete archive can be accessed through the ECMWF TIGGE portal:

http://tigge-portal.ecmwf.in

Best Regards,
Doug