Re: [thredds] Setting up a production THREDDS server

  • To: "thredds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thredds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [thredds] Setting up a production THREDDS server
  • From: "Fluke,James" <James.Fluke@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2024 20:17:19 +0000
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=colostate.edu; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=colostate.edu; dkim=pass header.d=colostate.edu; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=EgTF8yJ/H5nc1M+cgC7S4dvHFie9HU6wfjZPPFYl5Io=; b=KSyNHc5+52bgSD7dy6+RXQTDG+raBSzgWDw1fyqvwb9Mf8D0QDdp0mAb16k+EXI/g4LEkSNCUzgTJLQVFNABDeX+mge8sgKKn9orZIniaeiH6jEJYTR5mjOy0iqMA/qydyJZn0dJYarFX7FU1cxoK8ixusVXK91Wvyx9XLjjOUqAC2kIe/4TZkXKMGBt/TQxiT/6EgC6ScuQMKrCrcFJ9Zqx+OpiwYBjGX/r/0tFO6hqI1JJhFkoUG3e5oNJKqFzWS33De/o11Gld6xP2Ajp/G72+vqu89wJisMoGV3tIhksj0Z+KcXLVNrEz4vdcbkNE5N83tMkoPZ551UnEPW1CQ==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=Y82kpybEzh0IN83uZrXRpCdAglCdJ+fOO/43+ZNepWRbHPjR2i+pnuL+0rTTeFeDiffUgwGSDQdAXrtuqVDyOPZAHap8d+olW0GPka0X1RBUUOiyDUaX1RsXFcZjk5S7lEspni6h0JrnV9Xb14ASNXF+e7vpBB4q79hQQZPLTA/jq1oSAsEDaBrJzc22jFZN9Bfa/Afk8cKfqWtNwKa7au9D9mSIXkGEcdr4S8/MTPi3MVYtmpp+L3Gcj1qMLq+3HcrQIcDxAbo5ckl09j+PW1Ltwuyf70T+XqAKx/0cjZZzdPkp8aglU8ulMC5QEGflsqj55mTr66V9vY1PzSNrEw==
Hello,

I have now gotten the basics of this working! In fact, I've put it on GitHub
with some test data in my thredds-dpc<https://github.com/JimFluke/thredds-dpc>
repository. Take a look at it if you are interested, and send me any
suggestions you have for improvements.

I still need to get user authentication working to make this operational, so
I'm sure I'll be asking questions about that here.

Thanks,
Jim