Re: [thredds] THREDDS 5.4 docker release?

Hi,

I am very sorry I did not see this earlier. This email landed in a folder
that I rarely check. At any rate, you have hopefully seen that you can find
what you are looking for here:
https://hub.docker.com/r/unidata/thredds-docker/tags. We just updated these
images today.

Thanks,