Re: [thredds] Thredds-docker and services

Dear all,

My issue is actually related to another problem.

On the Thredds 5.4 version, in *catalogInit.log* after the *readCatalog()* call it print this error:

   *** ERROR: initializing catalog catalog.xml; ChronicleMap{name=null,

file=/usr/local/apache-tomcat-9.0.75/content/thredds/cache/catalog/chronicle.datasets.dat.1,
   identityHashCode=2097525231}: Entry is too large: requires 6386
   chunks, 4858 is maximum.
   java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: ChronicleMap{name=null,

file=/usr/local/apache-tomcat-9.0.75/content/thredds/cache/catalog/chronicle.datasets.dat.1,
   identityHashCode=2097525231}: Entry is too large: requires 6386
   chunks, 4858 is maximum.

On the other hand, with a Thredds 4.6.20 there is no problem with this same configuration.

Also, this dataset is pretty huge.
On Thredds 5.4, if I reduce the number of netCDF files it works as well.

I did not find any information about this issue, nor related to chunk size.
Neither is in the documentation.

Do you have any idea?

Kind regards,
Enzo