Re: [thredds] Spring4Shell in THREDDS

Hey all,

Please update your thredds-docker images to `unidata/thredds-docker:5.4`.
You can find the available tags here:
https://hub.docker.com/r/unidata/thredds-docker/tags

If you encounter any issues while doing so, please email
support-gateway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for docker specific assistance or
support-thredds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for more general THREDDS assistance.

Thank you,

Ana Espinoza (she/her)

*Software Engineer II -- Science Gateway*
*Unidata*