[thredds] Subsetting service applies conversion twice when add_offset and scale_factor attributes are present

  • To: thredds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [thredds] Subsetting service applies conversion twice when add_offset and scale_factor attributes are present
  • From: abrosich@xxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2023 08:36:47 +0100
Hello,
I have a satellite temperature variable in K stored as short integer
(Celsius * 100) with add_offset (273.15f) and scale_factor (0.01f)
attributes.
When I extract using subsetting service data are converted twice. The
data values become floats in K but add_offset and scale_factor remain
in place.

I have the last beta version of Thredds 5.5 (2023-01-31) and the
previous version has the same behaviour. I don't know with other
versions.

Regards

Alberto