Re: [thredds] Install thredds server on an HPC

Hello,

Your HPC consists of several servers, just pick one of them to install TDS
on. Depending on the usage of your system you might like to add a dedicated
compute node to serve thredds data server from.

Documentation is provided by Unidata on
https://docs.unidata.ucar.edu/tds/current/userguide/index.html

--
Best regards,