[thredds] Update on TDS 5.x upgrade - now end of semester

Hello THREDDS data users,

To avoid creating undue stress for users who are full-swing into their
semesters, Unidata has decided to reschedule the thredds.ucar.edu 5.x
upgrade for late May, 2022, aiming to align with the end of semester at
most schools. Our original plan had been to upgrade over the winter break,
but delays have put us pretty far into the semester and we now think it
best to wait for summer.

Please continue to test against threddsrc.ucar.edu and report issues to
support-thredds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. We are actively working to incorporate
your feedback into the upcoming TDS 5.4 release.

Thank you,
Unidata and the THREDDS team

--
Hailey Johnson (she/her)