[thredds] new releases of the TDS and netCDF-Java

Hello THREDDS and netCDF-Java users,

NetCDF-Java 5.5.1
<https://github.com/Unidata/netcdf-java/releases/tag/v5.5.1> was released
today, and addresses a vulnerability in the logback
<https://cve.report/CVE-2021-42550>library. Artifacts from the 5.5.1
release can be obtained from our artifacts server following these
instructions
<https://docs.unidata.ucar.edu/netcdf-java/current/userguide/using_netcdf_java_artifacts.html>.
ToolsUI and netCDFAll can be obtained from the netCDF-Java downloads page
<https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/netcdf-java/>.

New releases of the TDS (4.6.19
<https://github.com/Unidata/thredds/releases/tag/v4.6.19> and 5.3
<https://github.com/Unidata/tds/releases/tag/v5.3>) were released today as
well, and are available on the TDS downloads page
<https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/tds/>. TDS 4.6.19 is identical to
the snapshot that was made available last week. TDS 5.3 now uses the new
release of netCDF-Java, 5.5.1, and is the recommended version for TDS 5.x
users, over the snapshot published last week.

Thank you all for bearing with us, we all hope this is the end of it and
that everyone can enjoy the holidays!

Happy holidays from the THREDDS team!

--
Hailey Johnson (she/her)