Re: [thredds] [netcdf-java] NetCDF Java Library EOL Versions?

BTW.

What about TDS?

Regards

Antonio

On 12/17/20 2:03 PM, Sean Arms wrote:
Greetings Symphoni,

We really don't have a clear line in terms of EOL/unsupported, although I'd like to get there. In general, the current situation is that we only provide bug fixes, 3rd party library security patches, etc. to the latest major.minor version of netCDF-Java in the form of point releases (currently 5.3.3, although the first release of 5.4 will get announced today). We can help answer questions about some older versions (such as version 4.6.x), but anything before version 4.6 should be considered EOL at this point, and 4.6 should be considered in maintenance mode (mostly 3rd party library security related upgrades).

Cheers,

Sean